THE ULTIMATE BENCHMARK SCRIPT
curl -sL -k https://ipasn.com/bench.sh | bash
curl -sL -k https://ipasn.com/bench.sh | bash -s -- noob noib nogb noch
Copy the code above and paste to benchmarking. This script supports Intel, AMD and ARM. 32-bit and 64-bit operating system architectures both work. Popular Linux distros have been tested: CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian,…
Standard format when benchmarking:
- Server Hardware Information.
- Network Information (MaxMind Database). This feature uses our API.
- Standard Performance (CPU dd, RAM dd, Disk dd and random read/write). For the random read/write test, blocks are used: 4k, 64k, 512k and 1024k. There are a total of 8 tests (4 reads and 4 writes), each time up to 15s.
- Geekbench v5 CPU Benchmark. If you use 32-bit architecture, this part will be ignored; in addition, if the system does not have SWAP, the script will automatically create 1 GB swap for this feature to work. The output of this feature uses our API to represent the full info.
- Network Outbound/Inbound Test IPv4 (iperf3). By default, IPv6 will not benchmark, if you want to enable it, use the parameter (see next section). Each iperf3 address will try up to 3 times (random port), and a maximum 10s.
- Network Inbound Test via http/https (each host will download a 100MB file, if more than 10s, it will automatically cancel and move to the next host).
- Global Latency Test (timeout 1s for each host).
- China Latency Test (timeout 1s for each host).
- noio: skip Standard Performance test.
- nogk: skip Geekbench v5 CPU Benchmark test.
- noob: skip iperf3 test.
- obv6: enable iperf3 IPv6 test.
- nor4: skip iperf3 Inbound IPv4 test.
- nor6: skip iperf3 Inbound IPv6 test.
- noib: skip Network Inbound test.
- nogb: skip Global Latency test.
- noch: skip China Latency test.
- dont: this script is written mainly for our site https://ipasn.com, by default information and results will be uploaded to https://ipasn.com/bench/. If you do not want this, we respect you, add this parameter and upload function will not activate.
- Example: curl -sL -k https://ipasn.com/bench.sh | bash -s — nogk (no Geekbench).